Annual Auditor Forum
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE *Please note you will not recieve an automated email confirmation, you can automatically assume confirmation of your place and you will recieve an email with schedule one week prior to Forum*
Hand Hygiene Australia auditors are invited to attend a Annual Auditor Forum to be held in your local area:
Dates and venues for 2012 are currently being finalised. The format will be similar to last year
- The forum is available for those who are HHA Gold Standard Auditors and General Auditors, and runs for approximately 4.5 hours.
The forum will cover the following areas:
- National & local update on the National Hand Hygiene Initiative
- Update to the HHA manual, guidelines & education resources
- Gold Standard & Auditor validation processes
- Data management
- How to make the most of the HHCApp Reporting function
A large component of the forum will also be dedicated to troubleshooting, FAQ & discussion to ensure participants get as much valuable information as possible.
Executive members from your facility are also invited to attend the national & local update to see the latest data & information from HHA. This session will take place at the start of the forum and run for approximately 30 minuntes.
For more information, and to register for the Annual Auditor Forum please REGISTER below:
Places are limited so please ensure you register early. This will also assist with catering requirements
Annual Auditor Forum Booking & Survey