Hand Hygiene in Victoria Innovation Forum
The forum was an opportunity to discuss implementation issues and to hear about successful and innovative approaches from front line staff.
- The patient’s perspective on hand hygiene in Victorian hospitals
- Current status of hand hygiene in Victoria and nationally
- Update from Hand Hygiene Australia (‘Toolkit’ project, new flexible reporting tool and updated learning management system for OLP’s)
- Overcoming obstacles and innovative ideas for improving hand hygiene performance
- Open forum for discussion and an opportunity to contribute ideas for future initiatives and sustained hand hygiene improvement
Presentations from the workshop
Please click on the name of the presentation you wish to view in video format.
Please note each video is a large file.
If the video does not play/open when you click on the below links please right-click on the link and use "Save Target As" to save the video, then play it from the downloaded file.
Alternatively, if you have access to YouTube please use this link to access all the videos:
Hand Hygiene in Victoria
- Welcome / Opening - Prof Lindsay Grayson, Director, HHA
- Hand Hygiene from the Other Side of the Bed – Two Patients Stories:
- Victorian Health Service Performance Monitoring Framework, Mr Jonathon Prescott, Acting Manager, Safety Programs, DHHS
- National Hand Hygiene Initiative - Changes for Victorian Hospitals, Ms Liz Orr, Victorian HH Coordinator
- Hand Hygiene Audit Learning and ‘Toolkit’ Project, Ms Jennifer Bradford, Project Officer, HHA
Update from ACSQHC / HHA
Innovations & Open Forum Discussion